Alcalde Accountancy & Advisory is a firm of experienced accountants with service records spanning a catalogue of industries. Based in London and China, we deliver exceptional services of high quality helping our clients to achieve profit maximisation and to minimize tax liabilities. We believe the accounting needs are best met by providing a personalised approach that is professional yet practical to every client.
No matter your walks of life, a freelancer, landlord, virtual shop owner, or small to medium-sized companies, we can help you to grow and prosper. Our aim is to be attentive, active, and affordable.
Our quick and pain-free registration services include:
- PAYE registration with HMRC
- Auto Enrolment and other pension product support
- Corporation Tax registration with HMRC
- Online business tax accounts set up
- Bookkeeping services including cloud accounting setup
- Management accounts and reports analysing profitability and growth
- Statutory Accounts preparation and periodic review of operational efficiency
- Payroll calculation and hardcopy/digital payslip preparation
- P11D/P9D form completion, and RTI/EPS submission to HMRC
- P45/P46/P60 administration and submission
- Corporation Tax calculation, tax return preparation and submission
- Personal tax returns for resident and non-resident landlords, self-employed taxpayers and contractors
- Self-assessment, tax planning and Inheritance Tax advice
- Business tax registration and selection of an appropriate scheme
- Making Tax Digital compliance and solutions
- Tax calculation/payment reminder/report and submission
- Dealing with HMRC in compliance checks and other related enquiries
- Formation and start-up support
- Statutory records maintenance
- Companies House forms completion and submission
- Accountants’ letters and references provision
- Business bank accounts administration
Our approach is customised to meet your unique needs. Not only we seek to help you to adapt to the changing business environment, but we also offer flexibility and efficiency while you retain maximum control of the real-time running of your business.
Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, traditional accountancy has experienced great many changes. Recent regulatory requirements demanded business to become more tech-savvy. Business owners need not worry; We provide advice and support small to medium-sized companies from choosing accounting software to final accounts production.
We provide practical, technology-enabled compliance services to global e-commerce businesses that are entering new markets and/or in need of effective Indirect Tax management strategies. With an in-depth understanding of industry and business issues, we can offer advice and insight or help to ease pressure from volume of transactions, requirements which vary from country to country and complexity after Brexit.
We pride ourselves on friendliness, multilingual skills and forethought that have contributed to the successful running of many businesses.
FCCA, ACCA (Managing Director)
Qiongwen is an experienced Fellow ACCA member and a qualified accountant with diverse knowledge of business development for over 15 years.
Proficient in financial/management accounting and business strategy planning in public, charity, and healthcare finance, she has helped many corporate/SME clients to achieve sustainable planning in process improvement, cost reduction and business integration.
Having worked in both practice and industry, Ren is a committed financial and tax accountant with a proven record of analytical prowess and a head for commercial acumen.
Her specialities include start-ups and e-commerce businesses, HMRC tax enquiries, property tax and cross-border VAT.